With RevoLockTM Lanyard, you can build in user-friendly suspension into a socket.
Adjust with two fingers and a twist.
Patients easily adjust tension to achieve proper suspension throughout the day.
Secure Suspension Regardless of Limb Position
Adjustable tension allows for the limb to be properly suspended at all times, reducing pistoning.
Great for Patients with Limited Strength
The powerful Boa® dial offers 2:1 mechanical leverage giving the user the ability to draw in the liner even with limited strength and/or dexterity.
Proven to Work for the Majority of Patients
Stop wasting time with suction, seals, and pin locks. RevoLock guarantees a secure suspension method for all your patients.
The RevoLock Lanyard automatically aligns the limb in the socket, eliminating pin lock frustrations.
Adjustable Though Clothing
The dial can be operated through clothing, allowing the patient to adjust suspension or limb position as their volume changes.
Don While Seated
RevoLock Lanyard gives patients the ability to fully draw the limb into the socket, even when seated.
RevoLockTM Kit PK3000-220-05
Diagnostic or Definitive: The kit serves as either a diagnostic or a definitive socket kit.
Lower Extremity Locking Liner: The kit comes with a threaded insert for lower extremity locking liners.
Flexible Mounting: The dial can be mounted anywhere to accommodate the patient’s functional needs and is easily adjustable through clothes and during activity.
Standard Fabrication: RevoLock Lanyard is straightforward to assemble, easy to fabricate, and simple to incorporate within a traditional carbon fiber lamination.
Threaded Inserts available as accessories:
Lower Ex Threaded Insert (10mm) RP3002-000-05
Lower Extremity Compatible: M10 Threaded Insert comes standard with the RevoLock Kit.
Upper Ex Threaded Insert (6mm) RP3003-000-05
Upper Extremity Compatible: M6 Threaded Insert is available as an accessory for use with upper extremity or pediatric locking liners.
RevoLockTM Replacement Lace Kit RP3001-000-05
Includes: 1.2m of Spectra Lace, Lace Feeder Tool, T6 Tool.
We recommend replacing lace every 6 months or at any sign of abrasion to maintain proper function of system.
RevoLockTM Replacement Dial Kit RP3000-220-05
Includes: Boa® Dial, 1.2m of Spectra Lace, Lace Feeder Tool, T6 Tool.
Dial snaps into laminated base plate.
Lace replacement at time of dial replacement is recommended.
Goodbye frustration. Hello secure suspension.
You Can Solve:
- Volume Changes: Patients with significant volume change can be suspended in the socket, regardless of the position of their limb. As volume changes, they simply dial in the ideal suspension.
- Pressure Intolerance: Address pain associated with distal tibia pressure or distal femur pressure by pulling the socket on in a seated position, eliminating excessive pressure.
- Skin Sheer: Gently pulling the limb into position reduces skin sheer when donning the socket. The RevoLock Lanyard allows for a dynamic fit that reduces distal shear forces.
You Can Solve:
- Long Limbs: RevoLock Lanyard eliminates the need to locate a pin. The system automatically draws the liner into the correct position, every time.
- Bulbous Distal: Mechanical advantage allows patients to easily pull bulbous distal limbs into the socket.
- Balance Issues: The ability to don a socket while seated empowers patients with balance issues to get their socket situated prior to standing up.
- Strength Issues: Mechanical advantage allows patients with compromised strength to easily draw their limbs into their sockets.
- Easy Access: The dial can be located anywhere on the socket to allow patients to easily reach and operate the suspension system.
2:1 mechanical advantage balances speed of winding with power.
Comes with a M10 Threaded Insert for lower extremity. M6 for upper extremity are available as an accessory.
Distal air-lock creates a sealed design, eliminating air transfer that causes “wooshing.” 24mm build height on distal end.
22mm build height of dial.
24mm build height on distal end.
Maximum travel is 55cm between distal end of socket and end of the lanyard when fully released.
Recommended weight limit is 330lbs (150kg).
Protected under US Patent number 20050256589 A1.
RevoLock Lanyard is eligible for reimbursement under L5671.
We don’t recommend RevoLock Lanyard for patients who lack the capacity to make decisions about fit or who have diminished sensation or proprioception in their limbs.
No. Stainless steel is ineffective for use when exposed to the types of stress RevoLock subjects to the filament. We therefore only use RevoLock 300lb Spectra lace. The RevoLock Lace Replacement Kit is #RP3001-000-05. We recommend replacing lace every 6 months.
RevoLock includes a M10 x 1.5 Threaded Insert compatible with most lower extremity locking liners (also fits ⅜-16 & ⅜-24). M6 Threaded Inserts are available as an accessory for use with upper extremity or pediatric locking liners. M6 also fits: ¼-20 & ¼-28. http://www.engineeredpartsinc.com/pdf/metric-conversions.pdf
RevoLock uses a single pull dial with a 2:1 mechanical advantage. It is slightly smaller than the RevoFit dial and winds up lace more quickly.
Check the lace often for knots or signs of wear. If either exists, you can easily replace the lace with a RevoLock Lace Replacement Kit #RP3001-000-05. We recommend replacing lace every 6 months. You can also notch the top brim of your socket to hold the lanyard cord when not in use. This makes it easy to grab and keeps knots from forming.
The entire dial is easy to replace. Our RevoLock Replacement Dial Kit includes: dial, dial housing, spool, and lace. (Link to replacement parts)
Yes. Patents are pending worldwide.
Click MedicalTM Warranty
Our components are replaceable. We have your back and can get you or your provider a replacement kit to fix the socket. Please contact us.